College of Graduate Study in Management (CGSM), the first autonomous degree-granting unit within Khon Kaen University, was approved by the University Council in March 1997. Prior to the inauguration of CGSM the first batch of 60 MBA students enrolled at the Faculty of Management Science, Khon Kaen University in March 1994.
To be consistent and align with the National Higher Education Plan, Khon Kaen University has policies to support developing Graduate Study and to meet the demand of the country and the region. The University Council approved CGSM’s plan to organize MBA programs at Bangkok Campus in 2000.
With the ultimate goal to upgrade the administrative potential of the people in Thailand, CGSM commits to provide educational opportunity at the graduate studies level in management, to conduct and support research related to business and administration and to extend its role in community outreach.
As part of Khon Kaen University, the University Council is the top governing body at the policy level of the whole university. At CGSM, the Board of Directors plays an important role as the policy board and the Executive Board governs CGSM at the operational level. The operation of CGSM is under the responsibility of the Dean and Associate Deans.
The Advisory Board
|Dr. Narongchai Akrasanee||Prof. Emeritus Kasem Watanachai, M.D.||Dr. Maruey Phadoongsidhi||Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kittichai Triratanasirichai|
The Board of Directors
The College Administrators
|Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lampang Manmart
|Asst. Prof. Dr. Ruchirat Patanathabutr
The College of Graduate Study in Management is a leading MBA school at international standard, a learning institute which creates business networks and pursues excellence in management.
- To generate qualified graduates according to the national and international standard with moral and ethical behavior.
- To proceed the research and develop the curriculum and academic service for society based on the foundation of culture, solution, and enhance potential particularly in Northeast region.
- To provide academic service for community and society in order to develop a quality of life.
- To preserve arts and culture.
- To have an excellent management system which emphasize on staff and student quality, quality assurance, and a system of human resource management to generate the social responsibility culture.
- Producing graduates with desired qualifications that meet the requirements of the country.
- Establishing and developing of knowledge that responding and adding potential competitiveness of the country.
- Providing academic services based on community, government, and non-government participation.
- Integrating discipline, research, academic service, and community’s expert participation.
- Managing organization with the principle of good governance.
- Positive Thinking
- Enthusiasm and Dedication
- Volunteer Spirit
- Team Work
The quality of teaching staffs is the prime factor leading the success of our MBA Program during the past several years. All courses are taught and supervised by the outstanding academics and businessperson with national and international reputation. Most of them are Ph.D. holders specializing in business management, accounting, finance, operation management, economics, marketing, management information system and other related fields. All teaching staffs offer a glimpse into diversity and productivity of CGSM MBA programs.
|Assoc. Prof. Winit Chinsuwan||Ph.D. (Agricultural Engineering)||Minnesota University|
|Asst. Prof. Chaw Wayoopagtr||Ph.D. (Economics)||Texas Technology University|
|Asst. Prof. Ruchirat Patanathabutr||Ph.D. in Management||Adamson University RP|
|Adchariya Auppakarakul||Ph.D. (Organization Development)||Assumption University, Thailand|
|Panutporn Ruangchoengchum||Ph.D. of Professional Studies||Central Queensland University, Australia|
|Pinyo Rattanaphan||Ph.D. (Organization Development)||Assumption University, Thailand|
|Amornwan Rungkul||M.B.A. (Organization Development)||Swinburne University of Technology, Australia|
|Sakchai Jarernsiripornkul||M.B.A. (Business Administration)||The Robert Gordon University, UK|